[AG-TECH] March Townhall Reminder

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:49:49 CST 2004

I hate to bug you guys, but if those of you participated in the
Townhall meeting - right at the beginning some of you could see and
hear LSU Baton Rouge and some of you couldn't...

I'd like to try to follow up on why this was the case (I bridged in
when it was obvious there was some multicast issue where I couldn't be
seen by some of you) and get it solved. In the mean time they tell me
they are upgrading router code here and tell me there are some
multicast fixes in them (cisco routers). I don't know if this has
anything to do with the problem or not... but will help me to document
which sites I had trouble with.

So, if you could send me a quick note to me if you were there early
whether or not you could hear and see me that would be great. I know
Cindy could hear and see me because we were chatting. I don't think
Jennifer could... I'm not sure if Michael could... you get the idea. I
usually don't have trouble with ANL for example.

If i can get a good idea who could and couldn't see me I can report
this and try to get it figured out.

Thanks for your help. Any suggestions welcome to what to look for
(multicast).

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / LBRN & CCT / LSU 131 Life Sciences Bldg.