FW: [AG-TECH] March Townhall Reminder

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Mar 3 11:11:53 CST 2004

Has anyone else had a problem getting files off of AGSchedule?  I get this
whether I'm trying from inside (via a web proxy) or outside (with no
proxy).  I select a file, click on download, and get the dialog asking me
if I want to save. I click save and then get an error dialog:

Internet Explorer cannot download terry.ppt from agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found.   Please try again later.

Which of course, makes no sense, since I just accessed the site (unless the
files are somewhere else).

I just tried this with Firefox, though, and had no problems.

-randy