[AG-TECH] quickbridge for demo tomorrow

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:45:56 CST 2004

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:38:58 -0600, "Kabe VanderBaan"
<kabev at motorola.com> said:
> I have a demo tomorrow and would like to show some of the
> video functionality of the Accessgrid.  I do not have native
> multicast anymore and was wondering if someone could run a
> quickbridge for me in a venue that has some video feeds (10
> or more (lobby maybe?)), and let me where to connect to it.
>
> Thanks,
> Kabe

I've got one set up in the Lobby (just tested it)

rat mroccs.cs.umt.edu/50004
vic mroccs.cs.umt.edu/50006

Sometimes it seems to take 30 seconds or so for the
videos to load, and I'm not sure if that's the fault of
the quickbridge or not.

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)