[AG-TECH] Installation of AG under Linux

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Jun 28 08:17:07 CDT 2004

Hello everyone!

I am currently trying to install AGT 2.2 under Linux and already managed
to get all done besides the last rpm-package containing AccessGrid-2.2.6
Unfortunately I always get an error when performing the rpm install
command. The error looks as follows:

Preparing packages for installation...
AccessGrid-2.2-6
Compiling Access Grid Python modules.... Done
(<class ConfigParser.ParsingError at 0x82d3d14>, File contains parsing
errors: /etc/AccessGrid/Config/ApplicationDatabase
        [line  8]: 'application/x-ag-venuevnc = 0\n', <traceback object
at 0x82fc3ec>)
Couldn't open application database:
/etc/AccessGrid/Config/ApplicationDatabase
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/agpm.py", line 318, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/agpm.py", line 309, in main
    workingDir, cleanup)
  File "/usr/bin/agpm.py", line 228, in RegisterPackage
    startable=appInfo["application.startable"])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/AppDb.py", line 477,
in RegisterApplication
    (ret, retStr) = self.AddMimeType(name, extension, mimeType, startable)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/AppDb.py", line 274,
in AddMimeType
    self._Synch()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/AppDb.py", line 127,
in _Synch
    if fileLastModified > self.fileLastModified:
AttributeError: AppDb instance has no attribute 'fileLastModified'
Fehler: %post(AccessGrid-2.2-6) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

I don't know what I am missing. All other packages are already
installed, namely accessgrid-globus-2.4.1
and the appropriate python, wxpython packages.

Any hint what I am doing wrong would be great.
Thanks in advance

Michael

--
Michael Braitmaier