[AG-TECH] workarounds for the osprey problem under AGTk2.2 and XP?

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 28 02:40:22 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I've recently upgraded our node to AGTk2.2 and
am seeing the problem of multiple VideoProducer
services trying to grab the same Osprey card.

Our current (less than ideal) workaround is to
manually set the device via the vic menus after
moving to a new venue.  Looking at the archives,
others seem to be doing the same.

Is there an alternative now that setupvideo
has disappeared?

Cheers,
Darran.

--