[AG-TECH] Shared presentation in Linux ?

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 23 18:26:40 CDT 2004

Hi Andrew,
The errors with strip() should be fixed with later versions of python2.2.2
I don't have redhat9 to check it's latest version, but it was fixed in the
latest version on redhat 7.3.

There is an outstanding issue of incompatibilities with python versions
between open office and the system's python.  I'm fixing this issue and
will e-mail that out soon.

Eric