[AG-TECH] Osprey-100 and WinXP Access Grid Toolkit 2.2

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 22 16:35:43 CDT 2004

i just stumbled through this.
WinXP.  add your VideoProducerService for each capture card, then you'll have
some blank 1 Real Vic and 1 or more blank Vics.  for each blank Vic, select
'Menu' at the bottom, and the 'Devices' drop-down should display all of your
Ospreys.  select a different one for each Vic.

hope that helps.

--fred

  Fred Dech   fdech at uchicago.edu
  University of Chicago Dept. of Surgery