[AG-TECH] video on 2.2 PIG

Monika Rabarison monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:18:29 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I just installed AGTk 2.2 on a PC running Win XP, with a single Logitech
cam and an Altec headset. Everything went smoothly except that I am kind
of confused with vic.

1) with VideoConsumerService only I can get incoming streams
2) adding VideoProducerService does not allow me to transmit (greyed out)
I have used both Consumer and Producer with 2.1.2 without problem, of
course with 2 instances of vic running.

3) I tried using Video Service only and could receive and transmit video.
  Other sites receive as expected one stream only from me. However I get 2
identical streams from my camera on my side. Is this normal or what did I
do wrong?

Thanks,

Monika

Monika Rabarison
Systems Administrator
Information Technology/HPCVI
Jackson State University
Office:(601)979-5933(temporarily unavailable)
SciVis Lab:(601)979-1061
JSUvisNode:(601)979-1056
JSUeNode:(601)979-1081