[AG-TECH] Video Producer Config Help

A Quay andy at arts.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 18 22:16:34 CDT 2004

I have the exact same problem. In a week I have to visit a college in
Miami to install an AG node and really need help on getting four Osprey
100's working on a WinXP box.

Andy Quay

Associate Director

Digital Worlds Institute, University of Florida

102 FAA, Gainesville, Florida 32611-5800

Email: andy at digitalworlds.ufl.edu Web: www.digitalworlds.ufl.edu

Phone: 352-294-2020  Fax: 352-294-2030