[AG-TECH] Errors silenced?

Rob King rob at somalounge.net
Wed Jun 16 10:19:52 CDT 2004

            Hello Everyone,

            I am working on developing a shared application right now, but
have been having some problems.  I could probably figure them out, but it
seems as though the errors are being suppressed somewhere.  It's happened in
a couple of places so far, and becomes difficult to debug.  I have debug
logging mode on, but when it gets to an error, it just stops.  Is there some
way to coax the error messages into a log or even the debug console?  My
current method of putting a debug log statement every couple lines of code
has only met with limited success ;)

            Hope someone can help!

            -rob king