[AG-TECH] AG2.2 replacement for setupvideo.py

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 18 09:18:46 CDT 2004

I've seen this problem two times now; the code is now in
AccessGrid/Platform/unix/Config.py in the object SystemConfig, method
GetResources. It gathers the resources on the machine up and keeps track of
them at startup, so it got integrated in a more clean general way. We didn't
see any of these problems in our testing, so I'd like to get you to file a
bug report and include all of the logs you can (just zip up the Logs
directory and attach it).

We'll have to sort out what's going on.

Sorry for the problem.

--Ivan