[AG-TECH] Problems with Rat in 2.2

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Wed Jun 16 14:00:42 CDT 2004

I'm having problems getting the rat to start in 2.2 under XP.
A copy of the audio service log is attached.  I've tried re-installing
and taking all reference to "access grid" out of the registry and
deleting the applicaiton data but still have this problem.  I can
see the following processes in the task manager:

rat.exe
ratui.exe

But the rat interface isn't coming up and I have no audio.
I also removed GLOBUS_HOSTNAME from the environment variable list.

Any suggestions?

Steve

--
Steve Gallo
Database Administrator
smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Center for Computational Research
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
9 Norton Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-1800
716-645-6500 x521

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
intelligent, but the one most responsive to change" - Charles Darwin