[AG-TECH] uses of Access Grid

Dwight D.McKay mckay at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 16 11:02:58 CDT 2004

Natalia,

My colleague, Laura Arns used AG to team teach an Introduction to
Virtual Environments course in partnership with Eric Wernert and the
folks at IU's AVL. Half of the class was at Indiana University in
Bloomington, IN and half was here at the Envision Center at Purdue
University in West Lafayette, IN. The class met physically at midterm
and final.

We're planning to do this again this fall and add in some folks at Iowa
State.

--
   Dwight D. McKay, Technical Architect
   Envision Center for Data Perceptualization, Office of the VP for IT,