[AG-TECH] All-Windows AG nodes?

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 16 05:06:53 CDT 2004

Apologies to all - and especially M-Audio - about info in my
last e-mail about single-computer all-Windows systems.

The audio cards with balanced I/O that didn't work with Xeon
processors were Echo Audio cards, NOT M-Audio.

Problem caused by working on too many projects simultaneously!

Cheers

Chris Osland

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]