[AG-TECH] To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov

Matthew Martinez matthew at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Jun 14 09:23:22 CDT 2004

Hello all on the Access Grid, it's matthew again.

I have a couple of questions that i'm really curious about, and was
wondering if anyone could help me. Now, our research facility is going to
be generating a large amount of certificates for many individuals. so, i
was curious, is it possible to generate certificates of our own, and sign
them ourselves? And secondly, would doing so create the need for our own
access grid server? How would we go about generating the certificates and
signing them, assuming it were possible?
                     thank you

( P.S. inSORS Grid looks good, but we need for our access grid to be free,
so it looks like we're sticking to the source code, sorry)