[AG-TECH] Microphones for test?

Dwight D.McKay mckay at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 3 12:49:50 CDT 2004

Folks,

I have a few hours of student research assistant time that I'd like to
devote to testing a couple of low-end echo canceling microphones. I'm
looking at testing a Polycom phone unit with the computer interface kit
(we already have one these) and an Accumic PC.

Are there one or two others I should try to get ahold of to test?

What about the ClearMic?
(http://www.globalmedia.com/index.php?
dest=details&area=store&type=GM040005&cat=voice)

With luck, I'll have the student write up his findings and I'll post
the download location so you all can see what we found...

--
   Dwight D. McKay, Technical Architect
   Envision Center for Data Perceptualization, Office of the VP for IT,