[AG-TECH] Certificate

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 1 19:22:03 CDT 2004

Hi Joseph:

The nominal turnaround time for certificates is two working days, but we
do typically issue them more often than that.  I just issued certs for
all the requests in our queue, and didn't see one that might have
belonged to you.  In fact, I don't see the normal mail notification of
the cert request.  The request might have failed due to some problems we
had with our mail/web servers on Friday.  Sorry for the inconvenience,
but could you request the cert again?

Currently, there is no other way to request certificates from us.

Thanks,

Tom