[AG-TECH] VIC oddities with my PIG

Jim Miller millerjw at psc.edu
Fri Jul 30 13:21:12 CDT 2004

When I return to my PC after locking the screen or after teh screen
saver comes on, I seem to loose video in my VIC window.  The VIC tile
window updates the bandwidth and fps, but the video tiles are blank.
Even if new sites enter the venue, their video tiles are also blank.  If
I click a tile, it brings up a larger window as it should, but that
Window is also blank grey.  If I exit and re-enter the venue, everything
comes back normal.  Is there a fix for this?

Now some info about my system.

I am running a DELL Inspiron 8500 laptop
Windows XP, fully patched
2.2GhZ
512Mb RAM
ATI Radeon Mobility 9000, 32Mb, ATI driver version 6.14.10.6371