[AG-TECH] shared movie viewer

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 30 13:56:45 CDT 2004

Hi Dioselin:

The shared movie viewer was written by Bob Olson at Argonne.  I did make
changes to get it running under 2.2 for the retreat, but that hasn't
been packaged/released.  I could take the update you have and apply it
to the code in our CVS repo here, so it gets included in a future shared
movie viewer package.  I'll look at the timer issue you mention, too, so
we can get that resolved.

Thanks!

Tom