[AG-TECH] AG2.1.2 PIG problems

Hengzhi Zhong hzhong at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 30 10:32:39 CDT 2004

The operating system I am running the AG 2.1.2 on is Windows XP.  I've
found rat applications in the AG toolkit bin folder.  I opened it and
nothing showed up.  I've tried to download a new version and install RAT
but rat still doesn't show up.  How do I get RAT to show up?

As for the multicast problem, no, it is not on multicast.  Can I do
anything to enable multicast?  As for unicast, I've selected unicast under
preference and went to the ANL test room, but I am still not receiving
video feed from others.

Hanna