[AG-TECH] Problems using webcam?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 29 21:53:44 CDT 2004

Ben,

It's usually offered under the "options" button in the vic "Menu",  but as
I look now, I don't see it either.  So I'm guessing it's a matter of what
the camera driver offers.

Does anyone have contact with the companies creating these drivers? Perhaps
we could drive new features in the drivers as well as the AG.

Michael Miller
NCSA