[AG-TECH] Problems using webcam?

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Thu Jul 29 12:51:04 CDT 2004

I'm having a similar issue using a Logitech Pro 4000 on FC 2.  The
Logitech drivers are slightly different in that you have to install the
standard pwc module plus the pwcx binary kernel module to get some of
the larger resolution capabilities - but I'm still getting the 'green'
output.

The camera works using xawtv and gnomemeeting - so I assume Vic is
asking for a resolution that the driver is not capable of delivering.
Any vic and/or webcam experts in the crowd??

Todd
--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca