[AG-TECH] Bugs in some site-packages/pyGlobus/test/ files

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 01:01:29 CDT 2004

Hi

I've recently spotted two bugs which can happen when upgrading a debian
system with AG2.2 installed on it. The bugs are :

Compiling
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid/tests/test_datastore_put.py ...
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid/tests/test_datastore_put.py",
line 5
     hdlr = Log.StreamHandler())
                               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Compiling /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pyGlobus/test/config.py ...
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pyGlobus/test/config.py", line 23
     rsl = &(executable=/bin/date)
           ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

The first one is easy : just erase one parenthese and it's ok.

The second one is more tricky. In fact, I think that config.sys is simply
not an python file. It should rather be called config.ini .

Currently, I have corrected the first error and renamed the second file
while upgrading.

Could you fix these minor bugs ? Do you prefer me to do a bug report ?

Cheers,
    Joseph