[AG-TECH] New Fedora Core 1 & 2 AGTk CVS RPMs

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 18:13:16 CDT 2004

G'day Doug

I would just like to thankyou personally for your efforts in getting the
AccessGrid software running on the latest versions of RedHat.

I found your instructions simple to follow and the software easy to
install.

Thanks and keep up and good work.

Cheers,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229