[AG-TECH] cannot connect to venue AG2.1.2

Hengzhi Zhong hzhong at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 28 10:51:03 CDT 2004

Hello,

I am new to this.

Currently I have set up a PIG and I have installed AG 2.1.2.  I have
received my certificate.  I was able to connect to the venue the first
time.  However, after that, whenever I tried to connect to the venue, the
venue client crashed and I had to shut it down.  I didn't make any changes
to the settings and configurations.  The whole system is on Windows XP.

I am not sure if this has to do with it, but last week the PIG computer was
not on a network.  It is on a network now.  However, when I tried to
connect the first time on the network, I was able to;  this was the time I
was talking about at the previous paragraph.  After that, not anymore.

Does anyone know why?

Hanna