[AG-TECH] venue client problems

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Tue Jul 27 14:26:59 CDT 2004

 From the 2.1.2 perspective:

Earlier this morning, had no trouble with the venue server (9a-12p
CDT). Then later, for a 1pm meeting - (along with Adam) we had trouble.
I was already in the venue... which remained just fine. I didn't get
kicked (that was a surprise) out. I'm running 2.1.2 on this node (mix
WinXP and Linux 8.0).

Our other sites couldn't join via the client and manually joined in so
we could get the meeting going. I reaaly need to remember to crank up
our venue server...

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.