[AG-TECH] demo help Monday 7/26?

Julia Shiela Mullen jsm at WPI.EDU
Fri Jul 23 15:21:00 CDT 2004

Hi -

WPI is hosting a telecommunications symposium for
regional cities, towns, businesses on Monday July 26th.

As part of this symposium I have been asked to
demonstrate the capabilities of the Access Grid.
If you are free, and can join us for a demo on Monday
afternoon  I would be most grateful.  The demo is
from 3:30 - 4pm EDT in the WPI Institutional Venue.
I will be in the venue at 3:00 should anyone want to
join me early for testing.

The details are posted at the AG Schedule site.

Thanks -

  Julie

  Julia S. Mullen, Ph.D
  Academic Computing Application Scientist
  Computing and Communications Center
  Worcester Polytechnic Institute
  Worcester, MA
  phone: 508.831.6054