[AG-TECH] New Fedora Core 2 AGTk CVS snapshot

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:47:05 CDT 2004

Congradulations, Doug!

i believe we have a winner.
even with these funky-ass Osprey cards and bttv-0.9.15, everything works as
it should!  both the VideoService and the VideoProducerService configs load
properly and are reflected properly in the VIC.

RAT has been pretty stable on Fedora Core2 all along.

the only issue i've got left (pretty minor) is that from this Gnome SM, if
i run VenueClient from the GUI, it seems to not usually clean up and shut
down cleanly and i usually have to go in and kill 4 or 5 python processes.
if i run it from the command line, it seems much more accomidating when i tell
it to die.  no biggie, 'cause i can't stand Gnome anyway.  so.  i'm off to
configuring fvwm with fvwm themes!

Ta ta.

--fred