[AG-TECH] AG on Mandrake?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 20 08:35:20 CDT 2004

Benedikt,

For CVS look here:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/developer.html

Items 3 & 4 are what you want.

There's also info here:
http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/cvs.php3

HTH

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 04:16 AM 7/20/2004, you wrote:
>Hi, has anyone tried to install AG on Mandrake?
>Success/failure?
>
>How would I proceed in installing it from source (on Mandrake 10)? (I am
>more used to using rpm packages). Where and how do I get the source files?
>I need that CVS thing explained to me..
>
>If anyone has time to write a few lines about this I would appreciate it!
>Or point me to a highly concise and helpful website.
>
>Benedikt
>benedikt.bogasson at bt.com

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec