[AG-TECH] New Fedora Core 2 AGTk CVS snapshot

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Jul 20 06:26:59 CDT 2004

Hi Fred,

My apologies, I was inadvertently using and modifying VideoService.py &
VideoProducerService.py from the AGTk22_ServiceUpdate.zip file rather
than CVS.

New modified versions of VideoService.py & VideoProducerService.py can
be found at:

  http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~agn/ag_fedora/FC2/unstable/patches/

> this is a very interesting and promising upgrade of VideoServer.py
> VideoProducerService.py, on the other hand, is still languishing on my system.
> on one hand, your new VideoService.py breaks your previous patch's correct
> 'same with VideoProducerService.  The Venue Client comes up with a Service
> Manger where those fields are, again, defaulting to 'Television'.
> more importantly in my opionion, however, once those configurations are
> changed in the Configuration GUI for those services, the changes are
> transmitted correctly to VIC for VideoService.  VideoProducerService still
> comes up defaulting to 'Composite1'.

Hopefully it's fixed now, but I didn't get much chance today to to test
if there are still problems with the Configuration GUI for those
services.

Cheers,
Doug