[AG-TECH] 2.1.2 => 2.2[or 3] Shared Application Migration

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 19 17:34:19 CDT 2004

Hi Randy,
- Shared Applications on 2.1.2 and 2.2 should be able to talk to/work with
each other.
For example, a person using shared presentation on a 2.1.2 VenueClient
should be able to talk to/work with a person using shared presentation on
a 2.2 VenueClient (although there may be some new features that aren't
available with the older version).

- Shared application packages for 2.1.2 will usually need to be updated
before they can be installed on a 2.2 VenueClient.  This is due to some
of the code changes made to improve shared applications.

Eric