[AG-TECH] vv2 VenueServer problems?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 19 15:50:45 CDT 2004

John:

This is one of the problems we've been seeing on the server side, so
it's not a client issue.  We're pursuing this and other server issues,
so you should see them improve in the very near term.

These improvements will also speed up your entry into the venues, though
part of that time is dependent on the complexity of your node, also.

Tom