[AG-TECH] New Fedora Core 2 AGTk CVS snapshot

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 10:33:17 CDT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Douglas Kosovic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A new Fedora Core 2 AGTk CVS snapshot RPM can be found here:
>
>   http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~agn/ag_fedora/
>
> More info can be found on that page.

Thanks for these, I've been playing with your older RPMS, so I've done a clean
install with these.  Initially things are looking good, although I'm still not
up and running yet due to a lack of time.

Initial notes:

Should depend on kdelibs, since NodeSetupWizard.py and possibly some other
things use kde-config.

xawtv that you list requires either GL or passing the -nogl flag to work
properly on systems that do not have hardware OpenGL acceleration.

Other than that, I've so far got more working with this than I have in the
past, I'm awaiting some service certificates, and then I'll do some proper
testing.

Cheers again, your efforts don't go unappreciated,

jh

--
"He was my North, my South, my East and West; my working week, my Sunday rest;
  my noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last