[AG-TECH] Patched TVS

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 14 18:27:39 CDT 2004

>It's back, I'll start bridges now
>
>--Ivan

Ivan,

At 6pm Chicago time, the newly running TVS is working _much_ better.

The changes seem to have fixed the "hang on room changs/exit" bug #1057,
which I thought was a AGtk 2.2 VenueClient bug. I've just been through
all the top level rooms & back through main lobby without any hangs at
all. More testing to do I guess, but looking good!

Have the patches made it to CVS yet?

BTW, running through all the rooms, I noticed some small configuration
oddities:
1.   on arrival in Kamar & Talus rooms, their exits were to "Additional
Meeting Room Lobby" (rather than back to main lobby). I guess thats left
over from the AG1 room layout.
2.   on arrival in Dantooine room, there are no exits available at all

chris

--
Chris Willing                     Phone: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager          willing at itee.uq.edu.au
University of Queensland