[AG-TECH] unicast problems

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:13:21 CDT 2004

A recent email to ag-tech seems to indicate that they're planning on keeping the ANL bridges running for now despite the occasional problems.

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2004/07/msg00103.html

I believe when the bridge is down, one should email ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov so somebody will know to restart that. (Sorry I didn't think of that earlier today when this question first came up!)

Of course it's *always* convenient to have ones own venue and bridge servers! :-)

- Jennifer