[AG-TECH] RE: Bridgeserver on TVS down?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 13 08:23:07 CDT 2004

The bridges have been restarted.

You may have noticed a longer bridge restart interval recently while we've
been working on the tvs. This is because we've turned off the bridges
automatic reconnect logis, since it aggravates the venue server bug we've
been tracking. Thanks for letting us know they were gone, please do report
these to ag-mcs when you see them missing.

Thanks, again.

--Ivan