[AG-TECH] AG 2.1.2 Venue Client Unicast no longer an option

Andrew Daviel andrew at andrew.triumf.ca
Mon Jul 12 19:53:43 CDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Alson Been wrote:

> Is it just me or the UNICAST option under the preference is no longer
> available before you get in a venue and even after you are signed in. In
> the past I was able to select UNICAST or MULTICAST. Right now it only
> allows MULTICAST under the preference. Did Microsoft do anything to
> prevent this option?

I thought (from Linux experience, and common sense) that Unicast is only
available after you are in a venue, and it can tell you what bridges are
available. If no bridges are available (not configured, or not running)
the Unicast select is greyed out.

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376