[AG-TECH] VideoProducerService is also receiving???

Adam Taylor ataylor at ulm.edu
Thu Jul 8 18:31:10 CDT 2004

I have a weird problem.  When I add my three VideoProducerServices they add
without a problem.  When I join the venue the weirdness begins.  My three
VIC's on my Fedora2(Video Capture) box comes up with my three cameras (one
camera for each instance of VIC).  The problem is that all three VICs
receive ALL the other video streams in the venue also.  I have three
duplicate pairs of the incoming video streams.  However there is only one
instance of each of my cameras (One camera on each VIC like it is suppose
to).  Can anyone tell me why my three VideoProducerServices VICs are also
receiving Video too???

When I join a venue without anybody I get three VICs with one camera on each
like there are suppose to do.  If someone joins the venue, those three
instances of  VIC each receive all of the other persons video streams too.

I'm sorry if I double stated it but I just wanted to make sure I was as
clear as possible.

Thanks

Adam Taylor

Computing Center