[AG-TECH] Accessgrid beacon server

Draude, John P Mr TAMC john.draude at us.army.mil
Tue Jul 6 22:28:05 CDT 2004

That did it!

Thanks Mitch.

-John-

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitch Kutzko [mailto:mitch at ncsa.uiuc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 4:50 PM
To: Marius Schamschula; Draude, John P Mr TAMC; ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [AG-TECH] Accessgrid beacon server

Got it restarted -- It appears that ag-tech was (and probably will be again
soon) out of disk space.

Ti?  Can you check things out?

BTW -- I'll be releasing the new Beacon very soon -- Watch for the new
release coming to an AG Node near you!

Mitch

--
Mitch Kutzko | mitch at dast.nlanr.net | mitch at ncsa.uiuc.edu | 217-333-1199