[AG-TECH] Venue Server Certificates

Javier Gomez Alonso javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 10:41:27 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am installing a Virtual Venue Server and I was wondering whether I need to
install an Identity Certificate as well as the Service Certificate. I have
tried with only the Service Certificate and I could not create a proxy for
it. I thought that it might not need it but without it my Venue Management
tool could not connect with the Venue Server. Has anyone been in a similar
situation or knows what's going on? Many thanks

 - Javi

Javier Gomez Alonso, Access Grid Officer
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 0584
E-mail:  <mailto:javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk>
javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/gomez_alonso