[AG-TECH] Spec for Venue and Bridge Server?

David Golden dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Tue Jul 6 10:25:10 CDT 2004

Hi,

Figured the AG-Tech list was the best place to ask this:
I was wondering what the current recommended PC hardware
specification for an AG2.x VenueServer and BridgeServer
would be?

Based on tests with a local installation, I'm guessing
VenueServer itself is not too bad, but that the BridgeServer
needs some heavier resources, particularly bandwidth, and it
probably goes up roughly as (number of bridges * number of
participants). Do  people who have been running a VenueServer
and BridgeServer for a while have real-world figures, though?

David Golden