[AG-TECH] Quick test

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:17:08 CST 2004

Tom Coffin said:

> don't see ya...

I just got off the phone with our Networking people. They can see my
multicast stream to the Test Room, but then he says the Cisco router is
flagging it 'pruned'. He explained 'pruned' as the router hasn't received
an incoming packet wanting my stream, so it discards it. My question to
him was how can somebody connect to my stream if they can see or hear me?

Is there somebody on this list that would could offer an insight into our
Multicast problem?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu