[AG-TECH] Unicast issues with vic/rat

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Tue Jan 27 12:03:05 CST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:28:04 -0600, "Ivan R. Judson" <judson at mcs.anl.gov>
said:

> I'm working on it ;-), but I've got a site review dry-run all day. As
> soon
> as I have something compiled, I'll send it to Don (wider distribution is
> probably a bad idea until we can do some testing and packaging). Don can
> share it with his friends and family and give me feedback as to how it
> performs. If it's acceptable we'll provide this asap to the rest of the
> community.
>
> Does that work for everyone?

That sounds great, Ivan, and very much appreciated.  I'll be happy to
provide
feedback.

> --Ivan
>
> PS - Don, I was out there at christmas, but I never seem to get enough
> time
> to pop up to missoula -- now that you can fly, mebbe this summer you can
> hop
> down to Three Forks airport (12 miles from my house) and we can buzz
> Turners
> 25k acres and look for buffalo :-)

That's actually a pretty good idea!  Been meaning to get out there east
of the Divide, and Three Forks sounds perfect!  Let me know when you're
coming back to the "real world" :)

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)