[AG-TECH] Unicast issues with vic/rat

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Tue Jan 27 10:19:55 CST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:03:48 -0600, "Ivan R. Judson" <judson at mcs.anl.gov>
said:

> I have applied these to the code in the AG cvs repository under the
> module
> ag-media. This is a unified module representing ag-vic and ag-rat (but
> now
> we only have to keep one copy of the common library and tcl and tk :-).
>
> We'll be sure to include this in the next release ;-)
>
> --Ivan

Sooooo, would anybody happen to have copies of Windows binaries of these
available?  I just tried the openmash 5.2 vic, but it doesn't seem to
recognize a flag of -rtptv

> > probably the easiest way to verify that this is the problem
> > is to rebuild vic with the attached patch and run the
> > modified version at the remote site.  or if you have openmash
> > vic installed, you can just add the flag "-rtptv" to the vic
> > command line to get the same effect.
> >
> > -Andrew

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)