[AG-TECH] Re: [Westgrid-AGTech] FYI: Bluetooth wireless keyboard

ritchie ritchie at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Jan 21 20:22:10 CST 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 04:21:26PM -0800, Andrew Daviel wrote:

> It comes in 4 parts - a wireless keyboard, a wireless keypad, a wireless
> mouse, and a Bluetooth base station with integrated charger for the mouse,
> which is fitted with swappable rechargeable batteries.

is the mouse ambidextrous? I tried the m$ bluetooth mouse out a while ago
and was quite impressed with its performance, but being right-handed only
I didn't end up purchasing it. I am under the impression that the logitech
bluetooth mouse is the same.

> It's featured on http://www.logitech.com at the moment. It cost us about
> $340 Canadian.

where did you pick it up? MSRP on the website is $399cdn

r.