[AG-TECH] Request for a QuickBridge

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Jan 15 12:35:53 CST 2004

Don,

My QuickBridge is up for the University of Southern Mississippi.  So you can
run the commands:
	vic argon.ssc.usm.edu/50394
	rat argon.ssc.usm.edu/50392

Good luck.

Supreeya Miller
Visualization Researcher, System Administrator, and Access Grid Coordinator
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39529
228-688-2900