[AG-TECH] Python 2.3

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 6 09:32:56 CST 2004

The python 2.2 path is hardcoded in the installer, not in the actual code.
If you grab the code from cvs it'll work fine. You will have to manually
install the auxillary modules, but in the case of python 2.3 you do *not*
need the logging module (it's included in 2.3).

We're working on a python version independent installer for the next release
:-)

--Ivan