[AG-TECH] Access Grid Lobby only shows my video

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Jan 5 13:07:07 CST 2004

I'm not a network engineer, but this sounds to me like a multicast
problem at Tennessee.

A couple relevant resources, in case they're helpful:

	http://dast.nlanr.net/projects/beacon/mc_support_faq.html
	Multicast support FAQ from our dear friends at NLANR

	http://dast.nlanr.net/projects/beacon/
	Multicast beacon software, from these same dear friends

	http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/
	AGTP online tutorials. See especially tutorial on network
	troubleshooting

- Jennifer