[AG-TECH] headset splitter

Jeremy Sauer jsauer at uswest.net
Fri Feb 27 12:57:36 CST 2004

Yes Radio shack is exactly where I found one when I implemented this.
 Nice and cheap maybe $5 or so.  I have only found 2 way line
splitter/combiners.  So you need one for each direction per headset.
 (i.e. it takes to splitter combiners to hook up two headsets).  Maybe
your radio shack has 4 way splitter/combiners, I am all the way out in
the backwoods of Montana :-)

Jeremy Sauer
The University of Montana-Missoula