[AG-TECH] 2.x Toolkit Use

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 26 11:39:09 CST 2004

AG COMMUNITY,

I have a simple question to all the AG users out there.  "Who is still
using 1.x for regular AG meetings?"

If you have not yet installed a version of 2.x on your current node, if you
haven't been testing or using 2.x for regular meetings, or if you have
something stopping you from moving forward with your switch from 1.x to
2.x, please tell me in a few sentences your situation.  (Please include
your full contact information in this email as well.)

If you have simply put it off, I encourage you to join our weekly AG 2.x
Testing meetings, every Thursday, where developers are on hand from
10am-11am Central to answer questions on basic downloading, installation,
configuration, or specific troubleshooting of the AG 2.x Toolkit.

AG Software webpage:  http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/

Again, I invite you to take just a second to reply to me with your site's
specific situations regarding the 1.x to 2.x transition.  Thanks...

Mary

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297